FFXIV: ARR returning players list

General discussion for FFXIV: A Realm Reborn.

Re: FFXIV: ARR returning players list

Postby Angeldust » 23 Feb 2013 00:20

i am here! in beta first phase :D

hopefully by the time the game is done, ill have a better laptop to run ARR. mine right now sucks... so time to upgrade!

miss you all and can't wait to play again ^_^
Angeldust

Postby Takato » 23 Feb 2013 08:55

I also will be in Beta phase 1 - release. I'm looking foward to arcanist/summoner class :). I really need a mmo to play and so far everything past ffxi has not kept my interest longer then maybe 3months at most. Granted I will never return to ffxi. Anyways this game should be epic now since at last we can JUMP!!! /bounces around and screams CARBUNCLE!!!! hehe. Lets hope this proves to be truely FFXIV Reborn and let the test begin on Feb. 25th ~ laters
Takato

Postby Aki » 23 Feb 2013 13:29

More people have returned!

Where will we congregate?
Code: Select all
Bahamut (server 2)

Bahamut seems to have most of the Durandal people.
Aki
Nephelococcygiac

Postby Blizz » 24 Feb 2013 14:27

I'll be in starting beta the 25th too. Not sure if i'll play the beta much though, i tend to not like to spoil it for myself lol.
Blizz
AFAIK, inventor of D;

Postby Alldo » 16 Jun 2013 09:24

Heyo,

As I posted a few minutes ago, ill be joining everyone at launch. Character name will be Alldo Aurelis, baring it isn't taken.
Alldo

Postby Aki » 16 Jun 2013 13:32

Hey man, long time!

Looking forward to seeing you in game.
Aki
Nephelococcygiac

Postby Mylene » 19 Jun 2013 19:00

I am coming back, not sure who remembers me here from FFXIV, which server are we restarting on?
Mylene

Postby Aki » 19 Jun 2013 21:38

Hi Mylene, yeah I remember you!

We'll be on Durandal (LEGACY). I'm not sure how much you've been following the developments around FFXIV:ARR but in the new game there will be segregated servers for people wishing to play on NA servers and JP servers, this isn't necessarily language segregation, it just means you'll find more of the English speaking players on NA local servers. We'll be on Durandal (Legacy) which is Japanese, but there'll also be many English speakers outside of our group. As for latency most of the members outside of Japan have confirmed excellent pings (<170).

Legacy servers are those which your previous characters will restored on. Yes, your old character will be just as is. Legacy characters can only choose from Legacy worlds, meaning you can't go join a new player server. There'll be a form posted up on the official site soon allowing you to elect which server you want to move to, if you desire to do so.

Anyhow, looking forward to seeing you all at launch.
Aki
Nephelococcygiac

Previous

Return to General Discussion